Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Crochet Class: My First Crochet Toe-Up Sock
Have you ever wanted to crochet socks before? Maybe you’ve hesitated because you aren’t sure that they would be comfortable or fit well. Or maybe you just aren’t sure where to start. In this class Jackie will teach you how to crochet a basic sock, from the toe up. This class is suitable for anyone looking to expand their crochet skills to sock-making- even those newer to crochet. If you are comfortable holding your hook, making basic stitches, and reading a simple crochet pattern, you will be able to learn to make basic socks by taking this class!
- 100g Sock Yarn
- Size 2.5mm crochet hook (or size needed for gauge)
- Notions: Tapestry Needle, 4 Split Ring Stitch Markers
- Pattern: My First Crochet Top Up Sock by Rohn Strong (Ravelry – $7.99)
- Measure foot as instructed in pattern. DO NOT SKIP THIS PART.
- Make gauge swatch. Instructions are on Page 3 of the pattern. Gauge swatch measurements are on Page 2. (Not on the front cover of the pattern)
Thursdays, June 15, 22 & 27
6:00 – 7:30 pm
Taught by Jackie H
6 in stock
There are no reviews yet.