Rico Design: Superba Hottest Socks Ever!
Looking to make a statement? Rico Design’s Superba Hottest Socks Ever has you covered. With an eclectic palette of stripes, marls, and variegated colors, the fun never ends. Plus, the color-ways are designed so that the leg and foot reverse themselves on each sock. Start on the inside or outside of the ball to create different looks!
This yarn is perfect for basic, vanilla socks, but would be equally as wonderful in a stretchy rib. Making a statement has never been easier than with Hottest Socks Ever!
- Fiber Content: 75% wool/25% polyamide
- Yardage: 365 meters/399 yards
- Weight: 100 grams
- Knitting Gauge: 30 sts x 42 rows = 4”
- Needle Size: US 2 (2.75 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 28 sc x 30 rows = 4”
- Hook Size: US C/2 (2.75 mm)
- Care: machine wash – normal, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, dry flat, iron – low heat, dryclean – any solvent except trichloroethylene
There are no reviews yet.