From expert weaver Anne Dixon is The Weaver’s Inkle Pattern Directory–the ultimate resource for inkle weavers. Inkle weaving is a simple technique that offers ample opportunity for experimentation by beginners and experienced weavers. This book provides 400 patterns for loom enthusiasts and is the most comprehensive tool available to weavers.
• An overview of inkle weaving’s history and traditions.
• Instructions for loom set-up and simple techniques.
• An astonishing 400 woven patterns–some making their first debut.
• Illustrated samples and charts.
• Drafts provided throughout the entire guide.
An incomparable guide, Anne Dixon offers all of the tips, tricks, and techniques to these traditional and modern patterns and introduces a bounty of new, innovative designs as well. Inkles can be used for a variety of projects ranging from belts and braces to trims and neckpieces. They can be stitched together to make bags, mobile-phone purses, cushion-covers, table-mats, and much more.
There are no reviews yet.