Universal Yarn: Cassatt
Spun in Italy, Cassatt is a light and lofty blend of baby alpaca, wool, nylon, and viscose. It is constructed with a hollow core, and fine fibers are blown through for an ethereal halo. The colors are inspired by impressionist paintings. Beautiful speckles and tweedy nubs make this yarn all the more magical. Let this yarn inspire your new favorite garments and accessories!
- Fiber Content: 35% wool/35% baby alpaca/20% Nylon/10% Viscose
- Yardage: 120 yards
- Weight: 50 grams
- Knitting Gauge: 16-18 sts x 20-22 rows = 4”
- Needle Size: US 8-10 (5-6mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 12-14 sc x 14-16 rows = 4”
- Hook Size: US I/9 – K/10.5 (5.5-6.5 mm)
- Care: hand wash, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, dry flat, do not iron, dryclean – any solvent except trichloroethylene
There are no reviews yet.